Re: DT recomendation, was: Instructional video

sketchy,
thanks for the endorsement of me (now old, i'm afraid) video;
personally, i really wish it had been more loop-comprehensive/focussed---
& i
wish that it hadn't been shot all in one day, a day... by the by... on
which
i was recovering from the type of seizure to which i's occasionally
subjected:
i was feelin' *really* funky.....
also:
some time back, there was some chitchat twixt kim, gibson & meself
re: producing an EDP instructavid;
obviously, it never happened.
while i still haven't plumbed the plumbable depths of the *current* EDP
software:
--(i'm sure that many of y'all take much deeper advantage of the beast's
capabilities)--
i'd still be interested in such an event-production, esp. if it were in
collaboration w/a more knowledgeable sort than i; ie, kim or someone else.
ruminating: as usual.
dt