Re: list etiquette

>looper etiquette squad:  is posting one's own upcoming gigs on this list
>considered bad taste, or welcomed heartily by all?   thnx for an answer

I, speaking only for myself, welcome all gig announcements.  Even if I
can't
road-trip to a fellow loopist's gig, it's encouraging to hear about them.
It
motivates me and maybe other players to get out of the basement and DO IT!
Besides, there's so few announcements that it consumes little bandwidth.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com