Re: list etiquette >> Loop venues and Santa Cruz Loop Jam

Well... I'm putting together a looper jam in Santa Cruz, California,
tentatively scheduled Sunday, June 25th, from 2:00pm - 8pm-ish...
maybe later... hoping to record the proceedings. Please respond if
this is of interest to any of you. I'll send out invitations shortly!

This is a continuation of the networking we all do by announcing
gigs, philosophy and basically having dialog about all aspects of our
musical lives revolving around our common interest in looping.

Best regards,
-Miko

>>> "Larry Tremblay" <ltct@concentric.net> 04/24 9:30 AM >>>
This idea may not be feasible, but has anyone considered a
Looperpalooza-type tour of friendly
venues, cable access TV and indie radio?

It's my feeling that the looper idea has permeated the mainstream
enough that it's become a significant
sub-culture. I mean, fewer music store salesguys look at me sideways
now when I mention looping to them. Anyone think this is a good idea?
- Larry T