Re: creativity creativity

I was thinking
I was thinking I was thinking I was thinking
We could loop it
I was thinking I was thinking
We could loop it We could loop it
I was thinking I was thinking
We could loop it I was thinking
I was looping We could think it
I was looping  I was looping I was looping
I was loop it I was loop it I was loop it
thinking thinking
looping thinking looping thinking
I was could it I was could it
looping thinking thinking looping
could it could it
I was could it it was could I
I was loop it thinking thinking
loop it loop it could I could I
thinking looping looping could I could I
think it  think it looping
looping looping
I was thinking
thinking could I