Re: Different Sequencer question / New member

In a message dated 4/24/00 5:49:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
j.pokorny@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< j.pokorny@worldnet.att.net >>
Namaste, Udayan-ji, aap se milkar bada khushi hui!

Su-swagatam!

James,

    Hey man, been a while, how goes it?  What's new?

    What is the translation of the above, if you don't mind?

    On my end of the spectrum, I finally got the nerve up, went out and
got a
used stick, and have to say that I've been having a serious blast with the
beast, though getting used to keeping both hands totally independent of
one
another is a majour curve!
    More towards folk instruments, picked up a great little guitar-necked
dulcimer from a friend at http://www.ren-music.com  Also got Ken (the
husband
of this family business) totally hooked on the idea of building a similiar
instrument to my Chapman Stick.  Been buggin' me to bring it the next time
visit so he can take a few pictures, and measurements.  LOL!

    Tap on and loop out.
    P'hir milenge,

        Lee