Re: DT recomendation, was: Instructional video

I work for an Ad Agency (So Cal, Orange County) with a high end digital
photography studio and full design facilities.  We have studio space,
backdrops and HMI flicker-free lighting, which serves well for dig.
photography, film and video.  We have been itching for a doorway into video
for a couple of years now.  I will ask if they are interested in such a
thing, but i doubt if they would go for a low-budjet shoestring sort of
thing.  If Gibson was interested, that might be the trick...

rich