Re: uncreativity - Paging Dr T :)

I currently use a program called 'A Musical Generator', it's a rather
hacked-together windows
shareware program, that lets you chain together math algo., fractals, data
streams, and the like,
and patch them to notes, etc. on your General MIDI synth. Also lets you set
up keys and modes
and ranges for the notes. It's pretty cool, if a bit buggy.

Look for it on Shareware Music Machine.

bri