Hex pickup...(Paradis?)

Matthias?

Curious about the Polydistortion pedal and Subbass thingy, Just noticed
on your page that it will "do" the roland GR stuff...
Question is, Is this pedal available still? If so where? (thinking of
mail order as I live in Norway)
Did you ever make a version with BOTH these features (bass and
distortion)
I am doing EXACTLY the same thing myself, but a cock-assed botch job
method, with two broken pickups, splitting the guitar into 3 strings and
three strings, now I buy a GR 30, and am thinking "if I could use this
pickup...too?

Thanks

Mark Francombe Red