Re: echoplex or boomerang to add to jamman setup

Hi Paul!

Small world!  I did a show with you guys years ago (over ten!!) when I was
with
a band called Stone Soup.  It was in Bloomington-Normal IL, I think...
Good to
see you on the list!

> ... I do need to
>be able to sync whatever new unit i get to the axon via midi so that i can
>keep loops in time with the arpeggiator in the axon.

Based on this, your Boomerang/EDP decision is simple - Boomerang doesn't
have
MIDI capability and the EDP MIDI implementation is pretty good.  You can
sync
the EDP to other boxes and vice versa.

Hope this helps!

Dennis Leas