Re: Napster

At 04:01 PM 4/26/00 +0100, you wrote:
>spectacular!!  Basically, Napster is a program which establishes a network
>of mp3 users.  Since everyone is sharing, you can get pretty much
>anything!
>Completely free, no hassles, search by artist.  It is simply amazing.<<<
>
>Hey, save yourself the bother - just break into people's houses and steal
>their CDs - amounts to the same thing.

actually, it would be more like breaking into your favourite record
store...

only i don't think you can get many viruses breaking into record stores.

=         M  a  r   k      C  h  r  i  s  t  e  n  s  e  n          =
=     Cramped Quarters Studio / Jasperpottamus Music Publishing     =
=                  internet: murkie@middlebury.edu                  =
=          http://www.middlebury.edu/~mchriste/murkie.html          =