Re: Hell-o! Roland Hand Socic

Yes, I saw this being demo'd at the LA NAMM show...fantastic!  It wasn't
even fully implemented at the show either, some features were still
missing.  They were suggesting $1200 msrp, however, which is a lot to pay.
However, i the hands of a capable hand drummer...lookout.  My question
would be can you sync to a looper in real time?  Could the drummer set a
sequence that would send a midi clock to the looper?  And then if the
drummer cuts the sequence and plays in real time along with you, could the
HandSonic then record another sequence/loop and drop back in synch with the
looper?

rich