Re: Hell-o!

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael LaMeyer <mlameyer@hotmail.com>
To: loopers-delight@annihilist.com <loopers-delight@annihilist.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 2:04 PM
Subject: RE: Hell-o!

 Oh yes you can. i have the Roland Products demo video, and lots of
hand-technique subtleties come thru. Tho I'm not sure about the brushes, if
you "fingertip" it you get one sound, and if you whack it w/yr fist it goes
BOOOOMMM!
Douglas Baldwin, Alpha male Coyote, the Trickster
dbaldwin@suffolk.lib.ny.us