Re: Porn

You're question is so vague I doubt that anyone knows what the hell you're
talking about, which is probably why no one will answer your question, but
will give it a try.

Stuff.  Stuff will save stuff and put it on to other stuff, but you've got
press on the little thing.

I hope that helps.

--
Mark Sottilaro