Re: India

>Uday said:
> >
> >>That was really cool ! Well, I am overwhelmed and gratified. Never
>knew that
> >>India and Indians are loved so much.

I started singing lessons with La Monte Young (2x) last fall
and a raga singing class with Michael Harrison (9x). My facination
with Hindustani raga is in part connected with my interest in
just intonation (microtonal tuning system). Plus the instruments
are so unique as is the whole system of raga & taal.

--
* D a v i d         B e a r d s l e y
*           xouoxno@virtulink.com