Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 11:32 AM
Subject: Napster

A bit off topic, but I just got Napster from my friend and it is spectacular!!  Basically, Napster is a program which establishes a network of mp3 users.  Since everyone is sharing, you can get pretty much anything!  Completely free, no hassles, search by artist.  It is simply amazing.

If anyone wants the program I'd be happy to send it over as an email attachment.  The install file is very small, about 644k.

~dp

A disciplined mind brings happiness.