RE: Napster

I'd like it to be known that besides being posted at the Columbia
University
Web site (www.loopxchange.com), I offer the "Akapella" project pieces (to
which I contributed) right from my computer whenever I log on to Napster.
But nobody's even started to download one tune.  Dave, if you've got some
cool looping music, I'll be glad to offer you some space in my hard drive
offer it through Napster— if you wish.  Or maybe you could do it yourself.

Anybody else has any looping music on Napster?  Send me your username
today!