RE: Napster (aka: The New Digital Realm)

What are you talking about?  Anybody can record to cassette an album (their
own or borrowed) and pass it around to other people.  Anybody can record
stuff off the radio and makes copies of it.  And this is all legal.  Daily
in New York City streets they take down these dudes with hundreds of
illegally copied CDs for sale.  Let's face it:  If it sounds, it can be
copied.  You can't stop that.  This is not the 40s or 50s when it was
really
hard to make copies of anything.  The industry thought a certain way then.
The problem is that they want to continue thinking that way.  That's
impossible.

        Paraphrasing Dylan:  Get out of the way if you can't lend a hand.