RE: Napster

I don't think that's very precise.  Most MP3s out there in Napster sound
like shit, and no MP3 at even 256 Kbps will ever sound like the original
CD,
and further, no CD could ever sound like a good vinyl pressing.  So there.
Further, many MP3s have cut-off endings, weird artifacts sometimes, and
some
are taken from old vinyl records.

MP3s should be considered something like a little taste, not the whole
meal.
Well, I guess you had to be there.  Breaking into a record store is way
more
than getting Napster MP3s, dude.