RE: Free Music

I guess the type of music is up for grabs there.  Michael, why don't we
start a project on looping music made strictly with non-musical
instruments?
Wait, would that be considered above the dilettante/hobbyist level?  Maybe
he means to include all the marketing, the artwork, the travelling around,
the gigs, the whores, etc.  I guess that can get quite expensive.

Frank Zappa wrote some good words about this in his book.  He learned a lot
from trying to tame that orchestra in England.

That's right:  When did you buy your last Zappa record?