a democratic request

dear kim flint,
this is fabrizio and i really enjoy the fact that this community is so
well
linked together but, my e-mail box is getting bombed everyday by this
mailing list ...
i tried several times the "unsubscribe" thing and i'm still wasting my
time
everyday cleaning my e-mail box from these mails..

don't get me wrong man,it's great what you do but most of the times people
is busy and so, am i...

still,i've found looping, a philosophy that improves our live even in a
spiritual way and that makes us lighter and faster while we are developing
our vocabulary in music and life...

..let me take "la creme" out of this,please unsuscribe me..

best regards

FABRIZIO MANDOLINI
CIAO

P.S. i hope this letter wont sound bitter to you because i'm not