Re: Loopalooza-Gigs-etc

Sounds like another opportunity for a cgi script...A bulletin board setup
for posting gigs...It could be as simple as dropping a prebuilt script in
there.  It would be cool to link to the profiles, as well.  I would be
willing to create (or help to create) a script for this, if there is a
consensus on a fairly SIMPLE design.

- Chris