EDP Tutorial Video

LOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLO
I'm kinda surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about this
idea. I agree that waiting for Gibson to produce a video may be a bit...
excruciating.

I'm really curious what Kim has to say about this idea.

If LD can produce compilation CDs- Why not a tutorial video ?  I would
think there would be a real interest in buying it. I doubt that anyone
on this list knows all there is to know about this 'art-form' called
looping. What if people just sent-in their own submissions and someone
edited and compiled them ? That would be a start  !

Come-on you guys: this list is supposed to be about stuff like THIS !
Let's make it happen !

LOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOP
[ever tried typing 'loop' over and over ? it's kind of fun; try
it!]LOOPLOOPLOOP