Re: EDP Tutorial Video

I want one!!!!  If I could ever get my #ucking EDP back from J.L. and
Music
Tec Services in North Hollywood.  THEY HAVE HAD IT SINCE JAN!!!!!!!!!!
I've
forgotton if it way a neat tool or not.  It was brand new and wouldn't
keep
the echo going!!!  Now he's waiting for parts!!!  Anyone else had bad luck
with those people.  I feel shined on by them!!!  They won't even return
phone calls!!!  Om and bitch and Out  Papa Dave