Re: EDP Tutorial Video

Roland makes pretty good video manuals for many of it's products. This is
great way for a new user to jump into a device and begin accessing it's
features. I buy the roland videos for my gear it's worth it. It also
provides
an excellent base to stand on when going deep into the recesses of their
manuals. A FAQ section in the video would be awesome. I don't have an EDP
but
i would buy the video to see what it has to offer me. Everyone send them
an
e-mail please.

peter