Re: Female Loopers?

From: Jprice01@aol.com <Jprice01@aol.com>
>Hard to say more than what i have why loop music is so male dominanted
cause well...remeber this is a very subjective male opinion i have but it
is
based on observing and playing a lot of loop performances.
>I have seen women looping and i have seen women at loop shows but always
>in
small numbers.
>Regards,
>JP

JP, just a quick question/though: where do you live/perform? I'm in NYC and
that doesn't seem to be happening here at all, there seems to be just about
an even split at most shows I attend and perform at,...Knitting
Factory/Tonic/37th Street Theater/Baby Jupiter etc...
PedrOOrdeP