Re: Loopalooza-Gigs-etc

Hi Kim-
        I don't want to start any separate list. I thought quite a few were
gripping about gig posting on the list. I just set up the loopgig list
to allow those that wanted that aspect (without the bitching).

        I think Loopers-Delight is a fine forum the way it is. I just wish
people would hit the deleat button instead of the bitch button.

jeff