From: Larry Tremblay [mailto:ltct@concentric.net]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 2:27 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: EDP beat clock question

> 1st - are you saying what bIz says ain't so/
> 2nd - does the EDP even recognize MTC?

First a disclaimer: I have no idea to what extent the
EDP supports MIDI, nor the mature of it's clock output.

> 3rd - What does the last sentence mean?
Here's what I mean:

You *might* need to look into whether the EDP
supports MIDI Time Code (MTC), or MIDI Song Position
Pointer(SPP) - SPP gives you the ability to lock the
two machines together so that when you stop the Master,
the Slave stays in sync.

If neither the EDP or the slave supports SSP natively, then
could sync both of them to a common clock using a standalone
device.

Was that clearer?

Kim - help me out here...

- Larry