Re: EDP in LA?/ EDP Video

I live in L.A. and bought mine through Alto Music in New York- it's more a
matter of where you want to order it- I don't think many stores will stock
them-

Also, regarding the video- here's what we do- people who want to do
segments
get on a list and specify the basic items they want to teach- then the
video
camera is sent out and in chain tape style, every participant records their
section- sending the tape to home base and the camera on to the next
"teacher" - This would have the advantage of really making people commit
and
also gets the ball rolling and keeps it rolling as we all know where the
camera is and for how long- I did something similar on the Johm Mclaughlin
list- cd masters travelling all over the world so each of us were able to
make digital copies- worked great and when someone stalled, they heard
about
it and got on the ball and sent the masters to the next person-
The key is finding someone willing to lend a decent camera for the job- but
a custom box with form fitting packing i.e. molded foam etc and pre-order
cash from list members could make this happen!
I will be the first to volunteer- I will do a section explaining how to
turn
the unit on and off- ;)
Anyway- if you start with the list and compile a rough draft of content,
get
the camera on it's way, and finally get it edited your basically done!
Comments please-

Cliff