RE: Napster

No, that's not what I say at all. In fact, statements like that are a pet
peeve of mine as a list manager.

I say: please stay on topic. Nobody is going to police or moderate the
list,
it is up to everybody to take responsibility for their own actions. That
means monitoring your own contributions and making sure what you post is
likely to be worthwhile to the interests of people here, and not completely
off topic. It also means resisting the urge to leap on the reply button to
needlessly prolong a thread that has nothing to do with the list topic.

Looping is the thing everybody here has in common interest, I think we
should all try to respect that.

kim