Re: BeatSync signal

>Mathias, what kind of signal is the Beatsync? Wouldn't
>FSK or a switchable waveform triger/gate out be a
>useful feature?

You mean we should not invent a new standard here but use an existing?
The problem is that I wanted the same pin to be in and out, so any
kind is possible. This should be discussed again for a future unit.
But the length of the pulse could be the same, do you know such
specifications?

>Please explain Beatsync the signal. Thanks in advance.

Its open colector. 10k Ohms pull up to 5V where it usually stays.
Then the puls is pushing down to ground with 200 Ohms.

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org