Tutorial Video-

LOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEO

All right Cliff !

Great Idea !

Good that you can help the more timid users with that daunting power
switch issue. I'll volunteer to demonstrate advanced rack-mounting
techniques and front panel cleaning with emphasis on mild, non-abrasive
cleaners.

Seriously, I'm happy to see some interest and enthusiasm in the idea. We
really need some talented and long-time users to step forward.

This could be a really great project. A camera doesn't have to go to
everybody, either, I don't think. Some people could just send tapes. I
really wish Kim would break his silence. He's GOT to be involved in this
somehow.

LOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEOLOOPVIDEO