Re: Is it possible to sync Vortex to EDP?

Hello Matthias,
I, for one, would really love the ability to sync my vortex to my EDP - I
hope you do include the change in the software.

If it's not possible I'd love to make the cable that would do it - though
I'm not at all experienced with electronics (at least the part that  goes
on
inside these wonderful boxes).

Just to be clear - by the way - are you saying that if you make this
special
cable (or the software gets modified) then you can connect a cable from the
beatsync out of the EDP to the tap tempo jack of the Vortex and the vortex
will read it as if it's being tapped once at every cycle start (thus
constantly updating it's tempo)?

thanks,
eric