Re: Female Loopers?

Two female loopers that come to mind are Jamie Seber (vocal, electric
cello) and
Christine Laven (vocal, guitar) - I hope I got the spelling correct in both
names.  Seber has played a lot with Feron and Nina Gerber - the three of
together is a show not to be missed.  In both cases the audience is mostly
female and the music is, what can I say, "nurturing, female oriented"?

I would venture a guess that looping is not necessarily for males only, but
since women tend to rely more on their talent and men on machines, there
probably more male loopers than female.