Re: Female Loopers?

Two female loopers that come to mind are Jamie Seber (vocal, electric
cello) and
Christine Laven (vocal, guitar) - I hope I got the spelling correct in both
names.  Seber has played a lot with Feron and Nina Gerber - the three of
them
together is a show not to be missed.  In both cases the audience is mostly
female and the music is, what can I say, "nurturing, female oriented"?

I would venture a guess that looping is not necessarily for males only, but
since women tend to rely more on their talent and men on machines, there
are
probably more male loopers than female.

-Allan