Re: Female Loopers?

Well, I am not really sure how to categorize the music.  In most cases I
think music should not be categorized, you either like it or you don't,
but
I fell into the trap on this one.

But then again, "nurturing" is fairly descriptive.  If you consider, say a
typical rock band and the many different renditions of the same old "rotten
girl friend left town with my best friend and I've got a right to feel
screwed" and compare that with the music of Feron I'd say Feron's music is
more positive, less destructive, and dare I say "nurturing".  Why is that
considered code for lesbian sisterhood?

-Allan