Re: rack mixer w/ aux sends

ivelazco@juno.com
writes:

<< Has anybody here know of a rack mixer (around 8 channels) with
individual
 aux sends per channel? I am working with delay loops which will require
 me to bring back different channels of processed sound back to another
 channel + send only portion of these to other channels (+ place other
 FXs) before a final cut. I guess this is along the lines of work similar
 to David Torn and others. >>

Behringer has an Ultralink Pro Splitter Mixer as do others.  It works very
nicely  it has several inputs, and you can use it for stereo appliecations
also. Each channel has a pan pot also for creating a "wall of Sound"

it has individual line in's and line outs, plus a master in and master
out...It's quite a nice unit, and should work for your intended purpose.

Regards, Wayne