Re: 16 sec delay on ebay

Title: Re: 16 sec delay on ebay
Hey I concur-I got the EH 16 sec looper way back when-I used it alot,but boy was I happy when fidelity, 16 bits,flexibility etc. became available(PCM 42)-the unit quickly became a wacky noisetwistin' amusical beast that got to be all fun-and still is, but as a true looper machine it really lacks-and the audible click when you go into 'infinite repeat' that becomes part of the loop   sux. Fun machine? sure-*$$$$*?noooo way!!...GOINLOOPY...STANNER

----------
From: "jeff immer" <jetliner@prodigy.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Subject: 16 sec delay on ebay
Date: Tue, May 2, 2000, 8:22 PM

As I veiw this device it is currently at $1100. My math is shitty but thats almost $70 a second. Granted its a hansom piece of retro, but I think I,d rather spend half that on a more reliable, utilitarian looper and blow the other half on over priced retro furniture.
....or an over priced old(ie. retro) hooker.