Re: Echoplex Goes 'Bananas'

Hi Folks,

Thanks to Claude and Robert for their assistance in my quest to buy an
Echoplex... In the end I opted for a NEW unit from 'Bananas At Large' in
California ( www.bananas.com ) as mentioned by Kim recently.

I spoke to Rick Elswit who was VERY helpful, and a pleasant guy to deal
with. He's sorted me out with a memory upgrade, and my 'plex will only take
two days to travel to the UK (where I live.)

I will join Kim in recommending Bananas' to the list. They're not the
cheapest, but they do have stock, (unlike Alto-Music who are currently
selling non-existent stock on a promise,) and are sympathetic to the
looping
cause :-)

Price = $908 for the basic unit + footpedal. Full upgrade = $100.

Cheers, (can't wait till the weekend!)

Lee
http://www.waterleat.demon.co.uk