From: "Peter Shindler"
Subject: Acid
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 23:46:39 -0400

I'm curious to know how many loopers are using Acid, and I'm also hoping to
get some ideas. I've had it for about 6 months and I think I'm just
starting to see its potential.

What do you use it for? Do you mostly use the sounds included with the
program, or bits from other recordings, or samples of your own playing, or
what? Any tricks or tips to share?

Peter