Female Looper sighting! (also Listen to this)

Hey, I went to the San Francisco Electronic Music Fest and saw Pamela Z
play
this Saturday.  Really, really good!  JamMan o rama.  She fed her voice,
samples, and something called the Bodysynth™ through a JamMan and what
looked
like an ART SGX2000, but I couldn't tell for sure.  The Bodysynth was
invisible to me, but seemed to be controlling a laptop... the result was
both
visually and musically amazing.  If someone on the list knows her, fwd this
to her.  If anyone ever says that loopage is a male phenomana after hearing
her should unsubscribe to this list, and subscribe to the Gwar delight
list.

there were also some guys wanking around with laptops.  Good music came of
this, but for a performance it was LAME.  Burn that crap to a CD, eh?
Watching a lone guy type and control pre made samples is not my idea of a
live performance.  Sorry.

Also, my fiancee turned me on to the LoopGurus.  They're on this list, eh?
If so, NICE guys.  Very nice.  It will stay in my car's CD changer (next to
the Ben Neil album Triptical) for a long time.

bye bye.

--
Mark Sottilaro
Professional Publications, Inc