Re: (also Listen to this)

Mark Sottilaro wrote:

> ...Also, my fiancee turned me on to the LoopGurus.  They're on this
>list, eh?
> If so, NICE guys.  Very nice.  It will stay in my car's CD changer (next
> the Ben Neil album Triptical) for a long time...

i think loopguru refers to "loup-garou" which is french for werewolf (from
funk
& wagnall's standard dictionary of folklore; a very handy set if you get
your
hands on one). if they're on this list perhaps they could enlighten us
(but if
they're really werewolves then they probably aren't on the list and we'll
be in
the dark for sure).

lance g.