Re: Hex pickup...(Paradis?)

>are there sound samples of Matthias's Paradis polystortion thing
>anywhere ?   (or anything similar?)
>
>would realy like to hear it

I recorded a bit of my own weird playing with several sound settings
and than edited to a accessible 2MB MP3 file and put it on my site.
Its not music, but not just chords either, came out funy, but shows a
spectrum of sounds, without any other filtering or compression or so,
just settings of POLYDISTORTION plus reverb.

At http://www.matthias.grob.org/pEE/SndHist.htm#Polydist there is the
some text about it and the link to the sound file.

Thomas Diethelm used it a lot on his Paradis nylon acoustic, rather like
brass.
His label was Fink&Star. I dont know whether Napster can find him ;-)

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org