From: Colin Bradley <colin@dual.co.uk>
To: <loopers-delight@annihilist.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 2:09 AM
Subject: Attention all Loopers in London

> Hello fellow loopers, this is my first proper post to the list although
I've been lurking for a while. I can't thank you all enough
> for the excellent tips and links, so heres some info on a good night out
if you're in London next friday 12th May 2000.
> Dual will be playing a set consisting of new tracks written and
constructed with Audio Mulch, and using various looping
> delay/sampler tools. Dual will be performing live as a four piece for the
first time and will be utilising live signal processing,
Dual at info@dual.co.uk
> Hope you can all make it, hope its not a problem with this info being
posted to the list, apologies in advance, if it is simply tell
> me and I shall ensure not to bother you all again.
> Colin
>

> HINOEUMA
> THE MALEDICTION
>
> 12 - 05 - 2000
>
> HARBINGER & HINOEUMA present
>
> ORA
> ANDREW CHALK                 AND                  COLIN POTTER
> (Ferial Confine, Organum, Ora,etc)    (Nurse With Wound, Ora, etc)
>
> DIETER MUH
> (European tour warm-up show)
>
> COLIN POTTER
> (Solo Performance)
>
> JOSHUA NORTON CABAL
> (Noise from UK)
>
> DUAL
> (Multi-guitar ambient/noise, first UK performance in two and half years,
new CD album available in May 2000)