Re: Brian May or Guild BHM Red Special pland/drawings for construction of

i have a copy of brian may his official drawings they are verry special
there are only 2 persons on the whole world who have them!!!
it is me and a friend!
but i will not copy them! i cant do that i prommised it personal to brian!
on the site www.jackfunk.com you can find out lots and lots of stuff about
brian his axe! and all the copys
there are drawings too at come.to/tornado
i hope i can help you but i can't and i will not give you the drawings i
have! but the ones at come.to/tornado are more less exact!

i hope this is a push in the good direction!
any questions? mail me!

ieme de haan