RE: EDP tutorial

Bret wants a video, a new manual, new software...:

>Yes, we want all of the above.

Since some people want my music, too, I am somewhat overcharged.
But not stressed as in the first phase of development.
I pretty much gave up the family idea, but I cannot go on treating
health as I used to do...
At least it seams that I can survive with the loop thing in the
future, so I can concentrate on it.
Still, it would be great to share some work to make it all happen.

>  > I regret that the information is rather spread. Kim
>>  gave some good
>>  links, but there is more, and by others....
>>
>>  This brings me back to the compliation of the emails
>>  that I made in
>>  the beginning. and then hoped that someone else woud
>>  continue:
>>  Anyone could pick out a subject, search through the
>>  archive and
>>  colect all contributions on that subject and put
>>  them as a separate
>>  file on the site. Its some work, but easy if you are
>>  interested in
>  > searching for the info anyway.
>
>This sounds good, but no one knows or conveys the
>inner works of this wonderful box as detailed and
>accurate as you and Kim.

nice... but why "but"? We both wrote a lot in all those mails, so you
can recuperate, condense and republish!

>I have tended to find modes
>of operating the edp that I understand, and that fit
>within our way of creating music, but this leaves much
>of the edp unexplored.

I am not shure how far the mentalizing of the inner functions will
enhance the music in the end (corresponding to my rejection to know
about the scales I play). There is no need to explore a machine
totally. We had several discussions here about it.
But it should be the users decision to study or not, so I agree that
all information should be available. And it is, the question is just:
how easy?

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org