Re: Is it possible to sync Vortex to EDP?

Thanks Claude, I'm glad to hear that it works. I'm
very eager to try it, but have been unable to locate
the necessary capacitor. I have limited options where
I live. I tried both Radio Shack & a local guitar tech
with no results. Hmmmm...maybe a TV or VCR repair shop
would have it. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

John

--- Claude voit <c.voit@vtx.ch> wrote:
> Hey
>
> did any of yu tried Mathias'sss DIY EDP-----Vortex