Re: Theremins!

Andy,
Join levnet (theremin mailing list) and ask there.
You'll enjoy the company, I know I do.
bret
You can also make such changes via email - send a
message to:
    levnet-request@korrnet.org
with the text "help" in the subject or body, and you
will be emailed
instructions.Questions or comments?  Please send them
levnet-admin@korrnet.org.