Re: Looper or multitrack?:

>>> <stanitarium@earthlink.net> 05/17 3:09 PM >>>
I don't tape or record  ever! Speaking of Jazzers,I have always
quoted the wise words of the great Eric Dolphy back in the early 60s:
"When you hear music, after it's over it's gone in the air. You can
never capture it again." A more pure statement I have never
heard...GOINLOOPY...STANNER

As much as I want to document my travails, as well as capture the
moment, I feel very similar... It's mostly about the process of
playing, reacting, being involved in real time. Especially with
limited time (day job woes here... violins please!) it becomes hard to
invest time in the tech side... want to get the playing in motion...
Buddhist, existential process tells me to let it fly, then walk away.

I KNOW this is probably short-sighted, and I am going to try to
re-boot my recording process, but I'm sure many of you can relate.
Loopy is right... It's getting worse minute by minute! -Miko