Re: RE: Looper or multitrack?:

As much as I want to document my travails, as well as capture the
moment, I feel very similar... It's mostly about the process of
playing, reacting, being involved in real time. Especially with
limited time (day job woes here... violins please!) it becomes hard to
invest time in the tech side... want to get the playing in motion...
Buddhist, existential process tells me to let it fly, then walk away.

>>> "Liebig, Steuart A." <Steuart.Liebig@maritz.com> 05/17 4:42 PM

** on that other side of things . . . i feel that one of the best
ways to grow when in dad/day job mode is to actually record oneself in
order to listen back and figure out what works, etc. you get to listen
to your
reactions, not just feel them in the moment (which is also good), and
hear if they are really good decisions. stig

I hear ya Stig... It's one of those pendulum like things where I
manage to do it for a spell... then cave in and just play. Once I've
got a dedicated playing space in my home, I believe I'll get more
recording done.  -Miko