Re: current reading? (OT)

Geez, Larry, chill out...I talking about a frickin Dr. Seuss book here...

Forgive my indiscretion for mentioning the cold war in an inappropriate
manner, and my poor english grammar. Let's remove the two words... "an
interesting analogy (oops...metaphor) to our idiotic weapons escalation we
had to endure during the Reagan legacy."  Is that ok, now?

You obviously have a much better grasp of history than i do.  In fact, by
your posts, you have a better grip on almost everything better than we all
do.

You're a 'metaphor' for a elementary school 'hall monitor'.  Or would you
be an 'analogy'?

rich

ps.  Did you like the book?