Re: Doohicky - EBow - Sustainer availability...

My experience trying Fernandes guitars is that they tend to be less
controlled than the E-Bow -- i.e., all of the strings want to get in on the
action unless you carefully damp them. Am I just doing the wrong thing with
the settings?

The GR500 also plays the extended sustain game and seems to be somewhat
more controllable though perhaps not quite as infinite. Has anyone tried
doing something similar with a more modern divided pickup?

Mark